- Achieve successful, quality prints. Prepare designs for additive manufacturing (AM) to achieve speed to first good part.
- Optimize design structure. Get the most out of AM with lighter weights and enhanced functional properties.
- Shorten design-to-manufacturing lead time. Streamline your preparation and optimization process.
- Minimize manufacturing costs. Reduce print time, material consumption, and post-processing.
What is 3DXpert?
3DXpert® supports every step of the AM workflow, from design to post-processing. You can streamline your AM process to transition quickly and efficiently from a 3D CAD model to a high-quality, 3D-printed part. 3DXpert is the best solution for the disruptive shift from rapid prototyping to serial AM production.
- Streamlined workflow—from design to post processing
- CAD-based design for additive manufacturing (DfAM)
- Unprecedented optimization for AM
- Supports multiple CAD software solutions and both plastic and metal printers
What Can You Do with 3DXpert?
3DXpert has features for importing, positioning, modifying, optimizing, designing, simulating, analyzing, and programming post-processing operations. 3DXpert is ideal for include innovative assemblies that reduce part counts and provide greater strength and efficiency, including optimized structure and lower weight. Some typical use cases include:
- Brackets and blades with optimized structures
- Patient-specific implants
- Low-volume production of standard implants
- Complex anatomical shapes and surgical implants with surface lattice
- Conformal cooling inserts