The manufacturing industry is going through its biggest change in over a hundred years, fueled by supply chain challenges, shifts in customer demands and rising costs, forcing manufacturers to explore radically new ways of creating and capturing value. The future of making involves the ability to respond quickly leveraging digital inventories, reducing costs and lead times while adding more customer value through customization.
Hear from Markforged Directors, Engineers and Customers how to leverage Additive Manufacturing in your industry and come see the biggest, fastest, and most sophisticated 3D printer Markforged has ever built. The FX20 is capable of printing high-temperature thermoplastic parts with continuous carbon fiber for high-strength parts at the click of a button. And it delivers improved performance and consistency to unlock the most demanding manufacturing and end-use applications.
Talk with the experts and get answers to all of your questions about Industry challenges and Markforged’s next-generation platform: The FX20.
Join us for this Makers Livestream to learn:
- How manufacturers in India can build an Additive 2.0 Strategy.
- Discover how thousands of local manufacturers are leveraging Additive Manufacturing to build a robust supply chain.
- 2022 Manufacturing trends and how these impact your business.
- How Manufacturing and CNC Shops can respond to low quantity custom manufacturing.
- Why CNC Shops are opening up a new revenue stream with Additive + Subtractive.
- How moving from traditional manufacturing to AM helps reduce costs.
- Discover how Innovation is accelerated with Additive Manufacturing.
- Detailed 3D printing Applications for Manufacturing and CNC Shops.
- Why BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER is important in AM 2.0.
Markforged was founded in 2013 on the belief that additive manufacturing can transform how entire industries operate. The Digital Forge is cloud-based, AI-powered, and always improving. It combines software, 3D printers, and materials to be seamlessly connected. This empowers engineers and designers to go from design to fully functional industrial parts more efficiently.
Markforged’s mission is to reinvent manufacturing today so you can build anything you imagine tomorrow.
About the Speakers:
Country Manager, India Anuj is heading Markforged Business in India , he has over 18 years of experience in driving sustainable growth in manufacturing industries with latest technology adoption, he is playing a key role in empowering companies to take advantage of additive manufacturing to break through design, manufacturing and business barriers.
Additive Manufacturing Expert, India Prashant Sinha joined Markforged India as an Additive Manufacturing Expert, responsible for creating awareness on Additive Manufacturing for Defense, Automotive, Manufacturing vertical across pan INDIA. He holds a B.S. Engg. degree from BITS, Pilani and specialization in Tool Design from YMCA Institute of Engineering. He has more than 23+ years of experience in Mechanical Product Design, Tool Design and manufacturing. He is well versed in Product design, Design for Additive Manufacturing, rationalization of materials, Manufacturing techniques and its parameters, Prototyping, testing & validation of new products.